Lemonatics is a boutique IT solution provider headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Our mission is to help global organizations overcome technology challenges of Digital Transformation. Established in 2007, the company operates multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe.
Our main focus is on the new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, Internet-of-Things and Mixed Reality. Our service portfolio includes strategic IT consulting, CX design, development and full lifecycle management of custom products and applications, and system integration.
The company’s strategy is heavily geared towards development of its own platforms, frameworks and reusable components that are utilized for building custom solutions. Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.lemonatics.com
Project Description: You’ll be a part of the team building a product for one of the largest resorts and casinos company in South-East Asia with the focus on its most valuable Guests. The. main goals are to intergate QA process into existing CI/CD pipeline, support, update and modify the existing framework, increase test coverage.
Some of the technologies involved: Java 8, Groovy Cucumber, Jenkins, GitLab, Git, Maven, Spring, spring-boot.
• QA experience with complex web applications and software systems
• Solid manual testing skills
• QA test automation experience (3+ years)
• Experienced in backend and frontend testing
• Experience performing and directing cross-browser and cross-device testing
• Experience with Postman, Charles
• Knowledge of Mac, Windows and Linux operating systems
• Understanding of databases
• Understanding of API basics
• Ability to understand the system to create detailed and accurate reports
• Ability to initiate and drive continuous improvement
• Strong sense of ownership and pride in the quality of work
• Experience with Agile development (Scrum, Kanban), TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Team player, self-motivated, good communicator, driven and committed
• Perform functional, compatibility, integration, e2e and regression testing
• Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Conduct testing activities according to established SDLC, report clear and thorough bugs
• Analyze the requirements and communicate with the customer on clarification
• Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
• Develop and promote best practices in testing and ensure their adoption
• Enhance an existing testing strategy
• Active participation in distributed agile process
• Proactive collaboration with teammates and remote team members
• Support, update and modify the existing test framework
• Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
• Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture
• Opportunities to travel
• Health Insurance coverage
• English language courses
• Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite
• Fun corporate events 🙂